Health & Safety
Forbes Bros. Ltd. is committed to the health and safety of its employees, contractors, and visitors. Our Health and Safety Policy includes the following:
- We believe that incident prevention and efficient production go hand in hand.
- The health and safety of all workers is a prime consideration in the operation of this company and in all instances, takes precedence over considerations of productivity or profit.
- People are our most valuable resource and we are committed to providing a workplace free of incidents, injuries and illnesses.
- It is our intention to secure the full participation of workers and management to establish and maintain effective programs to prevent injury and disease to workers.
- All levels of the company have the responsibility for health, safety and personal well-being of each employee.
- All employees and contractors shall:
- Observe company safety rules and instructions
- Wear required personal protective safety equipment
- Understand our safe work practices
- Advise co-workers of any unsafe acts or practices
- Report to work fit for duty
- We will investigate incidents with a primary focus of preventing future occurrences.
- Forbes Bros. Ltd. and its employees will adhere to all current Acts, Regulations and Rules of jurisdictions in which we operate.